This article describes how to go from a standard table...
...to a table where you highlight cells a specified percentage above and below the NET:
1. Select your table.
2. Go to Properties > RULES on the object inspector.
3. To apply the rule, select the Plus (+) > Browse Online Library > Modify Cell Content > Highlight Cells Above and Below NET.
4. Specify the Statistic to use (if different from the default).
5. Select the Threshold (%) for working out the proximity to the NET.
6. Select the appropriate colors from the color pickers to represent above and below.
7. Press OK.
Article is closed for comments.