This article describes how to go from a standard table...
...to a table where rows with specific text in their labels (e.g. Pepsi) are highlighted:
- A table.
- This script is not compatible with tables/charts that have row spans.
- The input text is searched for in the labels in a case-insensitive way (capitalization does not matter).
1. Select your table.
2. Go to Properties > RULES on the object inspector.
3. To apply the rule, select the Plus (+) > Plot/Chart > Color Rows of Tables or Bars of Plots.
4. Enter the label text to base the condition on.
5. Select the appropriate color from the color picker.
6. Press OK.