This article describes how to go from a standard table...
...to a table where columns with a sample size under a specified threshold (e.g. 50) are made highlighted:
A table with rows and columns.
1. Select your table.
2. Go to Properties > RULES on the object inspector.
3. To apply the rule, select Plus (+) > Modify Cell Content > Change Color of Cells with Small Sample Sizes.
4. Select the appropriate threshold under Minimum Column n.
5. Select the appropriate color from the color picker.
6. Press OK.
- This rule uses the Column Sample Size for coloring the cells. A footnote is also added which specifies this condition.
- It will also deal with situations where missing data causes the sample size of each column to vary by row.