This article describes how to go from a standard table...
...to a table that highlights cells based on specified values:
1. Select your table.
2. Go to Properties > RULES on the object inspector.
3. To apply the rule, select the Plus (+) > Highlight Cells Rules.
4. Choose the desired definition from Greater than, Less than or Between. Note, you can change the definition once the dialog appears.
5. OPTIONAL: Update the Statistic (if different from the default).
6. Set the Value to base the condition on.
7. OPTIONAL: Tick Include NETs/SUMs.
8. Set the Color in the color picker.
9. Press OK.
10. OPTIONAL: To change the settings, right-click the rule under RULES in the object inspector > Edit.
Article is closed for comments.