This article describes how to go from a table showing default significance differences (comparing to the complement of the cell):
To a state where significant differences are show against the previous time period in each row:
- A document containing a table which has time periods in the columns based on a valid date (i.e.,
the data shown in the columns of the table must have a structure of Date).
1. Select the table which contains time periods in the columns.
2. From the toolbar menu, select Appearance> Highlight Results> Options.
3. Expand the Advanced section.
4. From the Date drop-down box, select Compare to previous period.
5. Select Apply to Selection.