This article describes how to go from a table showing default significance differences (comparing to the complement of the cell):
To a state where significant differences are shown against the previous time period in each row:
- A document containing a table which has time periods in the columns based on a valid date (i.e.,
the data shown in the columns of the table be a Date variable).
1. Select the table which contains time periods in the columns.
2. From the Object Inspector, select Properties > Significance > Advanced
3. Select the Significance levels tab.
4. In the Show significance drop-down box, select Arrows, Font colors, or Arrows and Font colors.
5. Select the Test Type tab
6. From the Date drop-down box, select Compare to previous period.
7. Select Apply to Selection to apply it to just this table or Apply as Default to make it the default for all crosstabs with date variables in the document.
The results are as follows:
Restore to Document settings
If you want to revert to the Document settings:
- Click the Restore button
Note: The Restore button will only be enabled when settings for the selected item(s) are different from the document settings (settings saved by Apply as Default). The Restore button will be disabled if you did not save any settings for the selected item(s).