This article describes how to audit high-level actions performed on your Displayr documents and accounts. This includes creating, opening and deleting documents; downloading document QPacks; adding and removing users; and modifying user groups.
- You must have a paid professional Displayr user license.
- You must have an administrator account.
- Log in to your Displayr account.
From the Documents page, select the user icon in the top right corner of the page.
Select Account settings.
Click on the Usage tab.
Scroll down to the bottom to the Audit Trail section.
Input the desired date and time range you wish to audit in the FROM (UTC): and TO (UTC): fields.
Click on the document icon on the right to download a CSV file of the results. You can open the file in Excel or another spreadsheet application.
The file will show the following fields:
- Timestamp - date and time of the action performed.
- Action - the type of action performed (e.g., created, edited or downloaded a document).
- Performed by user ID - ID of the user performing the action.
- Performed by user name - user name of the user performing the action.
- Document ID - ID of the document action was performed on.
- Document name - the name of the document action was performed on.
- ID of user that was modified - ID of the user for actions performed on the user account.
- Name of user that was modified - the name of the user for actions performed on the user account.
- Details - Optional details of action such as User Groups removed/added and QPack filenames.