This article describes how to track your Displayr usage including as you edit, view and API sessions for your account.
- You must have a paid professional user license.
- Log in to your Displayr account.
From the Documents page, select the user icon in the top right corner.
Select Account settings.
Click on the Usage tab.
In the Plan Usage section at the top of the page, select a date/time range to define the period for which you want to view the usage.
Administrators can select users from the For drop-down box to view usage for selected users, while non-administrator users can only view their own usage.
- Click on the document icon to the right to download a CSV file of the results. You can open the file in Excel or another spreadsheet application.
The downloaded report shows the edit-mode hours consumed by each user and view-mode hours for each document including start time, end time and duration.
- API usage against a Free document uses up the Free license view-mode hours. API usage against a Professional document uses up the Server time for private dashboards hours.
- Viewing hours are computed based on the hours that the server hosting the document is active.