Sometimes you may want to make some minor edits to a table such as selecting only certain rows, sort, or change row labels. You can do this by connecting your table to a Pasted R table which allows for DATA/ROW/COLUMN MANIPULATIONS. This article describes how to connect a table...
...to a Pasted R table:
1. In the toolbar, select Table > Paste or Enter Table.
2. On the object inspector, click into to Inputs > DATA SOURCE > Output in 'Pages' field and either click on the name of your table on the Page or select the table name from the dropdown.
3. [Optional]: Use the DATA MANIPULATIONS section to hide outputs and values with small sample sizes and more.
4. [Optional]: Use the ROW/COLUMN MANIPULATIONS section to hide rows/columns, sort, and relabel headers.
5. [Optional]: Further customize the table using custom R code in Properties > R CODE.