This article describes how to go from a standard table...
...to a table that can align perfectly with other outputs.
One of the following:
- A table that you wish to automatically fit the width of your page.
- A table with rows that you wish to align with the rows of another output on your page.
- A table with columns that you wish to align with the columns of another output on your page.
1. Select Anything > Table > Paste or Enter Table.
2. In the object inspector select the table you wish to display by going to Inputs > DATA SOURCE > Output in 'Pages'.
3. Tick Inputs > OUTPUT > Autofit.
4. Tick Inputs > DATA MANIPULATION > Switch rows and columns to reverse the rows and columns of the source table.
5. OPTIONAL: Use the Format tab to adjust font and colors for cells and headers.
6. Drag the Autofit table by its edges until it aligns with the desired output.