Sometimes you may want a table that is a bit more customized than some of our built-in tables allow. With Autofit tables (Table > Specialty > Table with Custom Formatting), you can control the formatting and spacing of the table to align with outputs and give your report a cohesive feel. This article describes how to go from a standard table...
...to a table that can align perfectly with other outputs.
One of the following:
- A table that you wish to automatically fit the width of your page.
- A table with rows that you wish to align with the rows of another output on your page.
- A table with columns that you wish to align with the columns of another output on your page.
1. Select Table > Specialty > Table with Custom Formatting (or you can check Autofit in the object inspector on any Table > Paste or Enter Table).
4. [OPTIONAL] Tick Inputs > DATA MANIPULATION > Switch rows and columns to reverse the rows and columns of the source table.
5. Drag the Autofit table by its edges until it aligns with the desired output.
6. [OPTIONAL] Use the Format tab to adjust font and colors for cells and headers.
7. [OPTIONAL] Sort and filter rows and columns on the Inputs tab.
How to Align Objects on a Page
How to Create a CreateCustomTable R Table of Images
Article is closed for comments.