By default in Displayr, NETs are excluded from Column comparisons. This article describes how to include the NET column when performing column comparison stat testing. These instructions will help you go from this:
A table with Compare columns selected in the Properties > APPEARANCE > Significance menu and a main NET or Total column is present in the table.
- Select one of the column headers in the table and go to the object inspector on the right.
- There go to Properties > APPEARANCE > Significance > Advanced. IMPORTANT: Please read through How to Apply Significance Testing in Displayr to understand what each function performs before making updates to the statistical assumption settings in your project.
- Untick Recycle column letters in the Column Comparisons section.
- In the Overlaps menu in the Column Comparisons section, select Independent or Dependent as desired.
- In the Test Type section it is also recommended that you:
- Change the Proportions setting to Survey Reporter or Quantum.
- Change the Means setting to Survey Reporter or Quantum.
- Back in the Column Comparisons section, use the Comparisons to specify which groups of columns should be compared. See How to Specify Columns to be Compared in a Table for more on this.
- Or, if you want to compare all columns and the NET without specifying specific comparisons, select All columns and tick Include NETs.
Additional changes you may also consider:
Change Weights and significance to Kish's approximation in the Significance levels section.
Un-tick Within row and span under Column comparisons.