This article describes how to modify the default names of Date/Time variable sets, statistics, and other default labeling that appear in Displayr. For example, going from the labels in the top row of this table...
...to this table:
- Select the object that contains the text you wish to modify (e.g., a table).
- Anything > Table > Modify Text in Selection.
- Decide whether or not to modify the entire document (Yes), or, just the selection (No).
- Choose the labels you wish to modify. The screenshot below shows the selection for changing the names of quarters.
- Press OK.
- Enter each of the new labels, pressing OK each time.