This article describes how to modify the default labels of quarterly Date/Time variable sets, statistics, and other default labeling that appear in Displayr. You can do this if you have different terminology for statistics such as renaming the Sum statistic to Total for tables. This article explains how to relabel quarterly dates, going from the labels in the top row of this table...
...to this table:
- Select the object that contains the text you wish to modify (e.g., a table).
- Go to Anything > Table > Modify Text in Selection.
- Decide whether or not to modify the entire document (Yes), or, just the selection (No). If modifying quarterly labels, then you must choose Yes to modify all in the document.
- Choose the labels you wish to modify. The screenshot below shows the selection for changing the names of quarters.
- Press OK.
- You'll be prompted to enter a new label for each of the selections (i.e. Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4) pressing OK each time.
How to Conduct Significance Tests by Comparing to Previous Time Periods
Please sign in to leave a comment.