In order to analyze the results of Alchemer Conjoint analysis, you will need to first convert the data file.
This article describes how to convert a choice model data file provided by Alchemer (formerly known as Survey Gizmo) and add the responses to the main survey data set in a format suitable for analysis in Displayr.
- An Excel Alchemer Conjoint data file containing the following variables: Response ID, Set Number, Card Number, your Attribute variables with the shown level, and a Score variable.
- Survey data set with a Response ID variable matching the Conjoint data file.
- All variables in the Conjoint Data.csv file must be Numeric variables.
- Import the survey data set into Displayr. See How to Import Data into Displayr.
- Import the Alchemer Conjoint Data into Displayr (e.g., Conjoint Data.csv).
- In the Data Sets tree select the Conjoint data set.
- In the Anything menu go to Advanced Analytics > Choice Modeling > Convert Alchemer (Survey Gizmo) Choice Modeling Data for Analysis.
- You will now have the following Conjoint variables added to your respondent data file:
- If there is more than one other data set containing Response ID then the respondent data set must also be selected.
How to do Choice Modeling in Displayr
How to Compare Multiple Choice Models
How to Save Utilities from a Choice Model
How to Save Class Membership from a Choice Model
How to Create a Choice Model Simulator
How to Create a Choice Model Optimizer
Article is closed for comments.