In order to analyze the results of Alchemer Conjoint analysis, you will need to first convert the data file.
This article describes how to convert a choice model data file provided by Alchemer (formerly known as Survey Gizmo) and add the responses to the main survey data set in a format suitable for analysis in Displayr.
- An Excel Alchemer Conjoint data file containing the following variables: Response ID, Set Number, Card Number, your Attribute variables with the shown level, and a Score variable.
- Survey data set with a Response ID variable matching the Conjoint data file.
- All variables in the Conjoint Data.csv file must be Numeric variables.
- Import the survey data set into Displayr. See How to Import Data into Displayr.
- Import the Alchemer Conjoint Data into Displayr (e.g., Conjoint Data.csv).
- In the Data Sets tree select the Conjoint data set.
- In the Anything menu go to Advanced Analytics > Choice Modeling > Convert Alchemer (Survey Gizmo) Choice Modeling Data for Analysis.
- You will now have the following Conjoint variables added to your respondent data file:
- If there is more than one other data set containing Response ID then the respondent data set must also be selected.