This article describes how to fit a spline and compute a simultaneous confidence interval.
You will need:
- A Date/Time structure variable.
- At least one Numeric structure variable.
- Select Anything > Advanced Analytics > Test > Spline with Simultaneous Confidence Interval.
- For Outcome, select a numeric structure variable
- For Predictor, select a Date/Time structure variable
- For Regression type - Select the Regression type you want to use:
- Binary Logit - this is the default.
- For Confidence interval % - the default is 95
- For Draws to show - the default is 30
- For Random seed - the default is 12321
How to create a time series graph
Article is closed for comments.