This article describes how to go from the original scale of a variable set:
To a reversed scale:
A variable that uses a scale.
- Go to Anything > Data > Miscellaneous > Reverse Scales in Variable Set(s).
- OPTIONAL: If you have more than one data set you will be prompted to choose which data set contains the variable(s) that you wish to reverse the scale.
- Click Yes when prompted to view the variables that Displayr identifies as scales.
- Select the variable(s) that you would like to reverse the scale on and click OK.
- OPTIONAL: If the scale includes a "Don't know" option, you will be prompted to include that assigned value when reversing the scales. In my example above, I have excluded it from the reversal and it retains its original value.
- Displayr will confirm that the scales have been reversed and update the values assigned. You can review these by selecting the variable and then, in the object inspector, go to Properties > DATA VALUES > Values.