A brand health table is a table that shows the performance of brands on a series of "health" metrics, such as awareness, consideration, and trial. This article describes how to create a brand health table in Displayr.
- A data set containing a series of brand health metrics/questions such as brand awareness, consideration, trial, etc.
1. Create a table/output for each brand health metric by dragging each question onto the page.
2. In the toolbar menu, select Anything > Table > Specialty > Brand Health Table.
3. In the object inspector on the right, select each of the tables created above from the Output in 'Pages' drop-down box. Note that you can get the name of a table by selecting the table and then going to Properties > General > Name in the object inspector.
4. Click the Calculate button to generate the brand health table.
Row names - enter row names to overwrite the input question names. For example, "Awareness" was entered for Row name 1 in the example above.
Output - the following options are available:
- Stages - the original data from the inputs is shown.
- Conversion - the ratios of adjacent rows are shown.
- Stages and Conversion - both are shown.
Sort by - how the table is sorted, from left to right, in descending order.
Show as - How the table is formatted. Where applicable, additional color controls appear.