This article describes how to go from a table displaying multiple categories including several with small (5% of less) percentages:
To a table displaying the small categories combined together into a single category:
A table containing multiple categories with two or more small values (percentages) that you want to combine.
1. Select the table containing the categories that you want to combine.
2. From the toolbar menu, select Anything > Data > Variables > Modify > Combine Categories and select on of the following options:
- Combine Categories of Size 0.5% or Less
- Combine Categories of Size 1% or Less
- Combine Categories of Size 2% or Less
- Combine Categories of Size 3% or Less
- Combine Categories of Size 4% or Less
- Combine Categories of Size 5% or Less
- Scale (Custom)
Any categories with a percentage lower than the selected value will be combined into a single category.
3. Select the row label of the combined categories.
4. From the toolbar menu select Rename, or right-click and select Rename.
5. Enter a new label for the combined row (for example, "All others").
6. Click the Rename button.