This article describes how to go from a table showing Column Comparisons...
...to a table that highlights cells which have a significant relationship to a particular column based on the column letters. In this example, it is highlighting based on the Female column (B):
A table with Column Comparisons.
1. Select your table.
2. Go to Properties > RULES on the object inspector.
3. To apply the rule, select the Plus (+) > Browse Online Library > Significance Testing in Tables > Color Comparisons with Specific Column.
4. Enter the name of Column to compare with.
5. Select the appropriate colors from the Higher and Lower results color pickers.
6. Press OK.
Please note the following:
- The rule will replace the column letters with colors when comparing against the target column, but will maintain the letters for other comparisons.
- This rule works within the spans of the table, so that if you wish to highlight comparisons with the NET or other column within each of the spans on your table, then this is done automatically.