The article describes how to use a segmentation output...
And use the groups/segments to analyze other data (i.e., see how the each group answered other questions in the survey):
- A Displayr document containing a segmentation analysis created using Anything > Advanced Analysis > Cluster.
- Create your Groups/Segments as described in How to Do Latent Class Analysis.
- Create a new page in the Pages tree by clicking on the + symbol and selecting the desired page layout.
- Insert a table from the toolbar by selecting Table > Table from Data Set from the toolbar, or insert a visualization by clicking Visualization and then the type of visualization you want to create.
- From the object inspector on the right, select the data you want to show by segment/group from the Rows dropdown. For example, if you are curious about the age brackets of the groups, you would select the Age data here.
- From the Columns dropdown, select the segments variable created at Step 1. For example, if you created your segments using Latent Class Analysis, there will be a variable at the bottom of your data set labeled "Latent Class Analysis" with a date and time stamp at the end of the label.
- OPTIONAL: If you wish to convert the table into a visualization, from the object inspector, select OUTPUT > Visualization and selected your desired visualization.