This article describes how to go from a table that, by default, shows results at a 95% confidence level:
To a table that shows significant results at a different confidence level:
Familiarity with Displayr's significance testing settings. See: How to Apply Significance Testing in Displayr
1. Select the table in your document for which you want to change the confidence level of the significant results.
2. From the Object Inspector, select Properties > Appearance> Significance > Advanced.
3. Select the Significance Levels tab (if necessary)
Let's say we want to change the confidence level to 90%
4. In the Overall significance level box, type 0.100
5. Select Apply to Selection to apply it to the table you selected, or Set as Default to set this as the default for the entire document.
The results are as follows:
Restore to Document Default Settings
To revert to the document's current default settings:
- Click the Restore button
Note: The Restore button will only be enabled when settings for the selected item(s) are different from the document's current default settings (settings saved by Set as Default). The Restore button will be disabled if you did not save any settings for the selected item(s). See: How to Set the Default Type of Significance Test to learn more about changing the default settings.
How to Apply Significance Testing in Displayr
How to Set the Default Significance Testing
How to Compare Significant Differences Between Columns
How to Conduct Significance Tests by Comparing to Previous Time Periods
How to Apply Multiple Comparison Correction to Significance Tests
Article is closed for comments.