This article describes how to go from a table that, by default, shows results at a 95% confidence level:
To a table that shows significant results at a different confidence level:
- A Displayr document containing a table showing significant differences.
1. Select the table in your document for which you want to change the confidence level of the significant results.
2. From the Object Inspector, select Properties > Appearance> Significance > Advanced.
3. Select the Significance Levels tab (if necessary)
Let's say we want to change the confidence level to 90%
4. In the Overall significance level box, type 0.100
5. Select Apply to Selection to apply it to the table, or Apply as Default to set this as the default for the entire document.
The results are as follows:
Restore to Document settings
If you want to revert to the Document settings:
- Click the Restore button
Note: The Restore button will only be enabled when settings for the selected item(s) are different from the document settings (settings saved by Apply as Default). The Restore button will be disabled if you did not save any settings for the selected item(s).