When creating outputs in Explore mode, you can create and apply filters to the selected output(s). This article describes how to create simple filters in Explore mode, and how to apply a filter to a table/chart in Explore mode.
The article contains steps required to change the following table...
...to a table filtered to show respondents from Rural and Metro areas only:
- A Document published as a Webpage.
- Access to the Document.
- Enabled Explore Mode, see: How to Enable Explore Mode.
- Displayr login details.
Method - creating a filter
- Create a table selecting the question or questions that you wish filter.
- Select the cell or cells (to select multiple cells select one cell and hold down Ctrl or Shift keys to select additional cells).
- Select Create Filter from the menu on the right side of the screen. Displayr will create and apply a filter to the table.
- Select or deselect the filter(s) you wish to apply to the table/chart.