This article describes how to import a data set into Displayr using our Qualtrics integration.
Please note that a data set added via the Qualtrics integration will always update whenever you load the Displayr document. The automatic refresh setting described below is designed to simplify the updating process.
- A paid Qualtrics plan that includes API access.
- A Displayr document.
Finding your Qualtrics API information
1. Your Qualtrics Base URL is the base URL when you are logged into your account with "/API" appended to it. This will take the form of https://yourorganizationid.yourdatacenterid.qualtrics.com/API or https://yourdatacenterid.qualtrics.com/API.
2. Once logged in, you'll need to then find your Qualtrics API Token:
- Click on the User icon at the upper right-hand corner of the window and go to Account Settings.
- Click on the Qualtrics IDs tab.
- Copy the string of alphanumeric text labeled "Token" in the box labeled API. This is your Qualtrics API Token.
- If this is empty, you'll need to generate an API token by clicking the Generate Token button at the bottom of the API box.
3. Note that you will need to keep these details safe as Displayr won't automatically save them in your document.
Importing your Qualtrics data
1. Select Data Sets > Plus (+) > Qualtrics.
2. Using your copied Base URL and API Token, enter these details on the subsequent screen
3. Then, enter a number, in hours, for how often your data should update. If you leave it blank, the data will update every time you open the Displayr document.
4. Once you're done, press OK:
5. Select the desired survey and Displayr will add it as a data set to your document.
Once you've imported your data, it's always a good idea to Check Your Data.