This article describes what Qualtrics Export settings to use when you intend to import an SPSS (.sav) file into Displayr.
- A Qualtrics account that allows you to export to SPSS
- Log into your Qualtrics account.
- Select the project you wish to export.
- On the Data & Analysis tab, click Export & Import > Export Data.
- In the next dialog box, select SPSS.
- Click More Options at the bottom.
- Tick Recode seen but unanswered questions as -99 and change the blue -99 to 0 (zero).
- Tick Recode seen but unanswered multi-value questions as 0.
- Click the Download button at the bottom.
How to Import Data from Qualtrics
Article is closed for comments.