This article describes how to import daily Stock Price data...
... and chart it over time.
- A Displayr document
- Select Anything > Data > Miscellaneous> Stock Prices.
- Enter the desired stocks, currencies, or commodities using the Stock Symbol(s) field of the object inspector. These symbols are listed on Yahoo finance. In this example, we will enter "TSLA" to see Tesla's rise over time. If you have more than one item, separate them with a comma.
- Change the Period field to Last year. You can customize the date range as required.
- OPTIONAL: Change Data fields to specify any combination of Open, Close, High, Low, separated by commas. It defaults to Close.
- From the object inspector, go to Visualization > Line > Line.
Article is closed for comments.