Every Document has a default set of assumptions and settings used in statistical testing. You can change these assumptions on individual tables, and also change the default assumptions for the document. This article describes how to set the default type of Significance Test so that the same method is applied to all tables in the Document using the default settings.
Create a table on a Page in your Document. By default when you create a table in Displayr, significance is set to display with Arrows and Fonts colors.
- Select any table in your Document.
- In the Object Inspector, go to Properties > APPEARANCE > Significance > Advanced
- Select the Significance Levels tab (if necessary)
Let's say we would like to change the default settings for Overall significance to 0.100 (a 90% confidence interval) and Minimal sample size for testing to 30
4. In the Overall significance level box, type 0.100
5. In the Minimal sample size for testing box, type 30
6. Click Apply as Default
The results are as follows:
Restore to Document settings
If you want to revert to the Document settings:
- Click the Restore button
Note: The Restore button will only be enabled when settings for the selected item(s) are different from the document settings (settings saved by Apply as Default). The Restore button will be disabled if you did not save any settings for the selected item(s).