This article describes how to set the default type of Significance Test so that the same method is applied to all tables in the Document.
Create a table on a Page in your Document. By default when you create a table in Displayr, significance is set to display with Arrows and Fonts colors.
- Select any table or chart in your Document.
- Go to Properties > APPEARANCE > Significance in the object inspector.
- Select how you would like significance to appear.
- For more options click on Options....
- Go to Advanced to change what tests are performed and what should be highlighted.
- Click Apply to Selection or Apply as Default.