It is sometimes useful to look at the number of responses that have been provided to a Binary - Multi or Binary - Grid variable set rather than just the number of unique mentions by each respondent. You can do this in Displayr by taking the following steps.
- In the Data Sets tree, select your Binary - Multi or Binary - Grid variable set.
- If you want to retain the original version, click Duplicate in the toolbar and select the copy.
- In the object inspector on the right, change the Properties > GENERAL > Structure drop down to Numeric - Multi if it started as a Binary - Multi, or Numeric - Grid if it started as a Binary - Grid.
- Drag the newly modified question onto the page to create a table.
- Select the table, and in the object inspector, go to the Inputs > STATISTICS > Cells menu.
- There, select the Sum and % Share statistics and de-select the Average statistic.