Displayr offers a variety of introductory calls, demonstrations, training sessions, and Q&As designed to coach people through the process of working out if Displayr is a good fit and, if it is a good fit, how to use Displayr.
Working out if Displayr is a good fit for you
Intro calls / mini demos
Our account executives are trained to help people work out if Displayr's a good fit. If Displayr's a good fit, the team can show you a customized demo, illustrating how Displayr can help you with your needs. To arrange an intro call / mini demo, click here.
Please be aware that we typically only perform intro calls / mini demos to people that meet the following criteria:
- Based in a market that we sell to.
- Working with commercial survey data (i.e., market research).
- Working directly with data (as opposed to buying research completed by others).
If you do not meet these criteria, you are best off to instead review Teaching Yourself Displayr (Self-Guided Learning).
Customized demos cannot be booked directly. The process is:
- Book an intro call / mini demo.
- If the account executive cannot answer your questions, they will get more information, which they will pass on to the customer success team, who are all experts in analyzing survey data, who will then book a customized demo.
Learning how to use Displayr over Zoom
Bespoke training courses can be created, where we train you using your data sets to achieve your specific outcomes. To book a customized training session:
- If you are a paying Displayr customer, contact email@example.com.
- Otherwise, book an intro call / mini demo and discuss it as a part of this.
Half-hour or one-hour Q&A sessions can be booked with experienced researchers. Typically these are scheduled as follow-ups after customized training. However, they can also be booked via firstname.lastname@example.org.