Displayr offers a variety of introductory calls, demonstrations, training sessions, and Q&As designed to coach people through the process of working out if Displayr is a good fit and, if it is a good fit, how to use Displayr.
Working out if Displayr is a good fit for you
Intro calls / mini demos
Our account executives are trained to help people work out if Displayr's a good fit. If Displayr's a good fit, the team can show you a customized demo, illustrating how Displayr can help you with your needs. To arrange an intro call / mini demo, click here.
Please be aware that we typically only perform intro calls / mini demos to people that meet the following criteria:
- Based in a market that we sell to.
- Working with commercial survey data (i.e., market research).
- Working directly with data (as opposed to buying research completed by others).
If you do not meet these criteria, you are best off to instead review Teaching Yourself Displayr (Self-Guided Learning).
Customized demos cannot be booked directly. The process is:
- Book an intro call / mini demo.
- If the account executive cannot answer your questions, they will get more information, which they will pass on to the customer success team, who are all experts in analyzing survey data, who will then book a customized demo.
Learning how to use Displayr over Zoom
New customers are eligible for customized training with a dedicated Customer Success Representative. Your representative has a background in Market Research and will be able to create a training plan tailored to your needs. We train using your data sets and will be there to make sure you achieve your specific outcomes. If you are not a new customer, you may contact email@example.com to talk about options for a customized training.
Number of participants
The training generally works best with 8 or fewer participants. With more participants, the training can be slow due to the inevitable diversity within the group.
How the training is conducted
The training has an interactive learning-by-doing structure. There are no slides or lectures.
The instructor walks you through the basics of using Displayr, giving you various tasks along the way to check your understanding of how the software works and key concepts. During the training one of your team's screens is shared with the rest of the training participants, including the instructor, which allows the instructor and other participants to verify that everything is being understood; if you have multiple people in a room, it can be useful to have a projector sharing the screen.
Process for setting up a training session
- Send your Sales or Customer Success contact:
- Some details about the background of the participants. In particular:
- The number of years working in market research.
- What software packages, if any, they currently use for data analysis.
- A list of any specific content you wish to address in the training, which we will try to incorporate if it is practical to do so.
- If you will have people joining the meeting from multiple countries, indicate which countries so that we can set up dial-in numbers (it is also possible to log in via your computer, if you have a headset and microphone).
- We send you a meeting invite that includes details for logging in to the web meeting.
- We review the data file and create a plan for the training.
- You ensure that all people attending the training:
- Have signed up for a Displayr trial and haven't used up all their free hours (get in contact before if they have and we will add some more time).
- Have access to a computer with the internet during the training. The training is structured around a learning-by-doing approach. The training works equally well with people at a central location, or, each sitting at their own desk.
- Have tested their audio (a group of people sharing a computer and using the computer's microphone and speakers rarely works well).
Half-hour or one-hour Q&A sessions can be booked with experienced researchers. Typically these are scheduled as follow-ups after customized training. However, they can also be booked via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are working on building out our offering of Zoom-based trainings on specific topics offered to paying Displayr customers. These trainings serve as a hands-on supplement to our webinars and ebooks and cover specific questions in a Q&A format. If interested, please contact email@example.com. Our current offerings are:
- PowerPoint Export Automation - 2 hours
- Driver Analysis/Regression - 1 hour
- Text Analysis and Categorization - 1-2 hours, depending on topics
- Market Segmentation - 1 hour
- Correspondence Analysis - 1 hour