- An Enterprise Displayr license with purchased View hours.
- A Displayr document.
Step 1: Do everything in Getting Started with the Displayr API
Once you have done this, open up the document and it should look like this:
Step 2: Obtain the Document secret
To modify a document using the API we need to know its Document secret. This is found by following these steps:
- Go to the document's settings page (if in the document, click on the cog at the top right of the screen and press Document Settings)
- Expand out the Properties section.
- The document secret is located in the bottom-right corner.
Step 3: Download the regression.zip file
- Click here to download the zip file
- Double-click on it to open it
- Save its contents somewhere on your computer or network
The zip file contains:
- A file called regression.QScript which contains a QScript for running the regression and creating a new variable with the predicted values
- A file called regression.py which contains a Python script for running the QScript
Step 2: Edit and run the regression.py file
- Open the file in a text editor
- On line 20, replace insert-document-secret with the document secret (as described above)
- Save the file
- Run the regression.py script using the process in Step 6 of Getting Started with the Displayr API
- Check out the regression model (it has been added as a new page in your document) and the variable at the top of the list under Data Sets contains the predicted values from the model.