This article describes how to insert a date control on a page:
A Displayr document.
- Go to Anything > Page Design > Control > Date.
- Click on the page to place the control.
- OPTIONAL: You can have the date default to a specific date by selecting a date Calculation in Control > Default date from R Output. You can read more about setting up an R calculation that displays the date and time at How to Use R Code to Show the Date and Time.
- OPTIONAL: Enter text, such as "Select a date", in Control > Tooltip to show a message to the user using the date control:
- OPTIONAL: You can customize the appearance of the control by adjusting the font settings, colors, and borders from the Control menu:
6. OPTIONAL: You can hook up your Date Control (or two Date Controls for a start and end date range) to an R filter to filter outputs in your dashboard, see How to Work with Date Ranges Using R.