A Displayr document with a data set.
- Open your Displayr document that contains a data set.
- Go to Anything > Hide/Unhide > Hide Uninteresting Data.
- Displayr will suggest variables to hide in the data set:
- If you would like to keep any of the variables identified as uninteresting, select the variables you'd like to keep unhidden and click OK.
- You will receive a warning in case any of the uninteresting variables are used in tables and plots and be prompted to delete the broken tables and plots.
- The hidden variables will appear with a slash through it, indicating that it's hidden:
- To unhide any variables, select the variable from the Data Sets tree, and from the toolbar, click Unhide or right-click on the variable and select Unhide.
How to Hide and Unhide Variables and Variable Sets
Article is closed for comments.