This article describes how to go from a crosstab...
...to a crosstab showing Row Comparisons based on Column %:
A crosstab that displays Column %.
1. Select your table.
2. Go to Properties > RULES on the object inspector.
3. To apply the rule, select the Plus (+) > Browse Online Library > Significance testing in Tables > Row Comparisons using Column %.
4. Set the Lowercase confidence level. By default, this is 0.1 (90%).
5. Set the Uppercase confidence level. By default, this is 0.05 (95%).
6. Select Column Comparisons on the object inspector under Inputs > STATISTICS > Cells.
7. Press OK.
Please note the following:
- Comparisons are performed using the Chi-Square Test for Compatibility of K Counts for each pair of rows within each column of the table.
- Other than design effects and weights, the specified settings under Properties > APPEARANCE > Significance > Advanced are not taken into account by this test. That is, it will not take into account multiple comparison corrections, specified significance levels, or any other test parameters.
- NET rows are automatically excluded from the testing.