This article describes how to go from a correlation matrix:
To an R data frame table containing the correlation coefficients from the correlation matrix:
- A Displayr document containing a Correlation Matrix
1. Create an R output by selecting Anything > Calculation > Custom Code.
2. Click on the page to place the custom calculation.
2. Enter the following code into the R CODE section of the object inspector:
3. Click the Calculate button.
How to Create a Correlation Matrix
How to Conduct a Test of Correlation Between Two Variables
How to Create a Scatter Plot Matrix
Article is closed for comments.