This article describes how to go from a standard table...
...to a table where for selected statistics the data is rounded to a specified number of decimal places:
1. Select your table.
2. Go to Properties > RULES on the object inspector.
3. To apply the rule, select the Plus (+) > Modify Cell Content > Round Data.
4. Enter the number of Decimals places to round.
5. OPTIONAL: Tick Apply to all statistics.
6. If you wish to apply to specific statistics only, leave Apply to marginal statistics ticked and enter the relevant statistics under Apply only to.
7. Press OK.
Please note the following:
- This rule rounds to the nearest multiple of 10. For example, with no decimal places, it rounds to the nearest integer.
- From time to time, you may experience inconsistent results due to the influence that your operating system settings and your computer's process have on rounding.
- Significance tests are conducted on the results prior to the modification.
- You can choose to modify all numeric statistics shown on the table, or you can select a set of statistics to modify.
- You can also choose whether or not marginal statistics (Statistics - Below and Statistics - Right) are included in the modification.
- A footnote is added to explain which statistics have been modified in this way.