This article describes how to go from a choice model output created in Displayr:
To a utilities plot based on the choice model attribute utilities:
- A document containing one or more choice model outputs created in Displayr.
1. From the toolbar menu, select Anything > Advanced Analysis > Choice Modeling > Utilities Plot.
2. From the object inspector on the right, select the choice model output that you want to use as Input to the utilities plot.
3. OPTIONAL: Select a filter variable from the Filter(s) drop-down box to filter the utilities plot output.
4. OPTIONAL: Select a weight variable from the Weight drop-down box to weight the utilities plot output.
5. OPTIONAL: Enter a comma separated list of attributes that you want to exclude from the plot, if any.
6. Select the desired option from the Scaling drop-down box. Default setting is "As is".
7. Select the Attributes order (As is, Increasing or Decreasing).
8. Select the Levels order (As is, Reverse, Increasing, Decreasing).
9. OPTION: Select any attributes that you want to exclude from the attribute sort order.