This article describes how to go from a standard table...
...to a table where for selected statistics we remove the decimal places after a certain number without rounding the numbers:
1. Select your table.
2. Go to Properties > RULES on the object inspector.
3. To apply the rule, select the Plus (+) > Modify Cell Content > Remove Decimals Without Rounding.
4. Enter the number of Decimals places to round.
5. OPTIONAL: Tick Apply to all statistics.
6. If you wish to apply to specific statistics only, leave Apply to marginal statistics ticked and enter the relevant statistics under Apply only to.
7. Press OK.
- Significance tests are conducted on the results prior to the modification.
- A footnote is added to explain which statistics have been modified in this way.
You can choose to modify all numeric statistics shown on the table, or you can select a set of statistics to modify.