This article describes how to go from a standard table...
...to a table where cells with a value under a specified threshold (e.g. 10%) are made blank:
1. Select your table.
2. Go to Properties > RULES on the object inspector.
3. To apply the rule, select the Plus (+) > Modify Cell Content > Blank Cells with Small Values.
4. Select the appropriate statistic (if different from the default) to base the condition on.
5. Select the appropriate threshold under Minimum Value.
6. By default Also set values of statistic to NaN is ticked to set blank cells to NaN.
7. Press OK.
Note, a footer note is also added which specifies this condition.