If a single variable set from your survey has been broken into multiple variables or variable sets by Displayr, or Displayr seems to have merged two variables (sets) together, then this article describes how to help you fix your project.
- A Displayr document that contains a data set.
If Displayr does not group variables together that should be grouped together:
- Select the variables that should be grouped together in the Data Sets tree.
- To merge them together, right-click them and select Combine and this will combine those variables into one Variable Set, or from the toolbar, you can click on Combine > and then choose the option relevant to what you want to do.
- You may get a warning in the object inspector on the right of the screen about the values to be counted and they should be verified. Click on Fix.
- Review the Value Attributes and if they seem fine, click OK.
Split a question
If Displayr incorrectly combines variables together you can separate them:
- To break the variable set into its constituent variables, select the variable in the Data Sets tree.
- Right-click and select Split, or from the toolbar select Split. This will split the question out into individual variables.