To modify a Displayr Document using the Displayr API you will need to know the Document secret. The Document secret is a unique key that can be used to refer to a Displayr Document.
This article describes the steps required to find the Document secret.
- A Displayr Document
- Go to the Displayr Document page.
- On the Document page, hover over the document until three dots appear on the right side of the document.
- Click on the three dots and select Settings.
Alternatively, you can open the document and click on the cogwheel at the top right corner of the screen.
- Expand out the Properties section.
- The document secret is located in the bottom-right corner.