- If you are relatively new to analyzing survey data, please read Find the Best Possible Data File before proceeding, as a lot of time can be saved by making sure you have the best possible file format. (Excel and CSV files may require additional setup depending on whether they have been exported as labels or values.)
- A Google Drive account with a data set (.sav, .xml, .sss, .mdd, .xls, .xlsx, .csv) saved in it.
- A Displayr document.
1. Select Data Sets > Plus (+) > Google Drive.
2. Click Sign in with Google.
3. Enter Google user credentials or select the correct user account if already signed in.
4. Click Allow.
5. Select the appropriate folder and then click the file you wish to import.
6. OPTIONAL: To update your file, select your data set in the Data Sets tree and press Update > Google Drive in the object inspector.
Once you've imported your data, it's always a good idea to Check Your Data.
Article is closed for comments.