- If you are relatively new to analyzing survey data, please read Find the Best Possible Data File before proceeding, as a lot of time can be saved by making sure you have the best possible file format. (Excel and CSV files may require additional setup depending on whether they have been exported as labels or values.)
- A OneDrive account.
- A data set in .sav, .zsav, .xml, .sss, .mdd, .xls, .xlsx, .csv, or .zip format.
- A Displayr document.
- Select Data Sets > Plus (+) > OneDrive.
- A new dialog box will appear. In the top left corner select either OneDrive or OneDrive Business.
- Click Connect OneDrive.
- Enter your Microsoft user credentials or select the correct user account if already signed in.
- Click Allow.
- Select the appropriate folder and then click the file you wish to import.
- OPTIONAL: To update your file, select your data set in the Data Sets tree, go to the object inspector, and select Update, then repeat steps 3 to 8.
Once you've imported your data, it's always a good idea to Check Your Data.