This article describes how to compare batches in Survey Monkey
A paid Survey Monkey account
To compare between two batches of SurveyMonkey responses (e.g. two different types of respondents, or after some time has passed), you should:
- Ensure that the second batch is recruited using a different "collector" (see SurveyMonkey).
- Have a paid SurveyMonkey account that allows you to download data in SPSS format.
- Download the SPSS format from SurveyMonkey and upload it to Displayr. (Use the Other section when uploading; do not click on the SurveyMonkey logo because we do not get the needed information when going this way.)
- Create a table of the CollectorID variable.
- Ensure that it is treated as categorical data: Anything > Data > Variables > Modify > Restructure > Percentages.
- Crosstab your other questions by the CollectorID variable to compare responses between batches.