It may occasionally be necessary to delete variables from the data set you have loaded, e.g. if your data includes personally identifiable information (PII).
This article describes how to remove variables from your data set.
A file loaded into your Data Sets in Displayr.
1. In the Data Sets tree, select one or more variables that you want to remove from your file.
2. In the object inspector on the right, under Properties > GENERAL check the box labelled Hidden except in the data tree.
3. Save the data set by going to Publish > Export Data. The hidden variables will be excluded from the file saved.
4. In the Data Sets tree, select the name of the file you already have loaded into your document.
5. For this file, in the object inspector click Update and load the file saved in step 3.