This article describes how to add an Image to your Displayr document.
- A Displayr document open.
- OPTIONAL: Displayr Cloud Drive enabled on your account - contact Support to have access to this feature.
You can insert an image in the following ways:
- From the toolbar, click the arrow beneath the Image button.
- Depending on the location of the image you can:
- To insert an image from your computer by clicking on Browse your computer.
- To insert an image from a web search or cloud drive you can click on Web Search / Cloud Drive.
- To insert an image from your company's Displayr Cloud drive, you can select Displayr Cloud Drive.
- When the image has been inserted you can then position and resize, either by going to the object inspector and under Properties > LAYOUT or you can select the image itself and resize using adjusting the transform handles.