In order to analyze the results of Alchemer MaxDiff analysis, you will need to first convert the data file.
This article describes how to convert a MaxDiff data file provided by Alchemer (formerly known as Survey Gizmo) and add the responses to the main survey data set in a format suitable for analysis in Displayr.
- An Excel Alchemer MaxDiff data file containing the following variables: Response ID, Combination, your Attribute variables with shown attribute, and the Best and Worst selection variables.
- Survey data set with a Response ID variable matching the MaxDiff data file.
- Import the survey data set into Displayr. See How to Import Data into Displayr.
- Import the Alchemer MaxDiff Data into Displayr (e.g., Max Diff Output.xlsx).
- In the Data Sets tree select the MaxDiff data set.
- In the Anything menu go to Advanced Analytics > MaxDiff > Convert Alchemer (Survey Gizmo) MaxDiff Data for Analysis.
- Select OK. You will now get the following message:
If there is more than one other data set containing Response ID then the respondent data set must also be selected.