This article describes how to run create an Incrementality Plot from TURF (Total Unduplicated Reach and Frequency) analysis outputs.
The article describes how to go from multiple TURF Analysis Outputs...
...and present the data as an Incrementality Plot like the below.
- At least two TURF Outputs (See: How to Run a TURF Analysis).
- All alternatives included in each portfolio also need to be included in all larger portfolios (eg all alternatives in a portfolio of three will also be included in a portfolio of five).
- In the Anything menu select Advanced Analysis > TURF > Turf Analysis.
- In the object inspector go to the Inputs tab.
- From the TURFs drop-down list select the TURF outputs ordered by portfolio size, with the TURF with the smallest portfolio selected first, followed by the TURF with one more alternative second, etc.
- OPTIONAL: To change the appearance of the plot, go to the Chart tab in the object inspector where you can change COLOR, FONT, DATA LABELS, X-AXIS, and Y-AXIS settings.