This article describes how to go from a table with statistics below...
...to a table where specified statistics from below are placed as rows at the top:
1. Select your table.
2. Go to Properties > RULES on the object inspector.
3. To apply the rule, select the Plus (+) > Browse Online Library > Modify Whole Table or Plot > Show Statistics Above.
4. OPTIONAL: Tick Shade rows if you wish to shade the statistic rows differently. You have the option of choosing a Primary color and Secondary color. The rows in the table will be shaded alternately.
5. OPTIONAL: Tick Rename statistics if you wish to change the name of the added row statistics. You will have the option of selecting the statistic and entering the New name.
6. OPTIONAL: Tick Always show sample size (whichever is appropriate for each table) if you wish to automatically add the most appropriate sample size statistic to your table as a row without having to specify it.
7. Tick Choose statistics to place at top to specify any further statistics to show by selecting them in the subsequent drop-downs.
Note, when this option is not ticked, all statistics from STATISTICS > Below will be migrated to the top of the table. Also, the order of the rows will be the opposite of the order in which the rows are normally shown in STATISTICS > Below.