This article describes how to go from a table with a nested banner...
...to a table that unnests the banner into separate row spans:
- A table which is crosstabbed with a banner that has multiple questions nested on top of one another.
- The question in the rows must not be a Nominal - Multi, Binary - Grid or Numeric - Grid.
1. Select your table.
2. Go to Properties > RULES on the object inspector.
3. To apply the rule, select the Plus (+) > Browse Online Library > Modify Whole Table or Plot > Unnest Nested Banner on Table.
4. OPTIONAL: Untick Show significance testing message in footer if you don't wish to update the footer.
5. Press OK.
Please note the following:
- Significance testing results are not available once the table has been rearranged.
- Due to the nature of the changes, this resulting table will not behave like a normal Displayr table. For example, you cannot drag-and-drop to rearrange rows and the NET categories will appear when you export.
- Statistics to the right and below are not available on a table that uses this rule.
- Some statistics no longer make sense once the table has been rearranged and are not available. These statistics are:
- % Column Share
- % Row Share
- % Share
- % Total Responses
- % Column Responses
- % Row Responses
Article is closed for comments.