This article describes how to go from a choice model output created in Displayr:
To a Choice Modeling Simulator:
- A document containing one or more choice model outputs created in Displayr.
1. Select the choice model output in your Displayr document.
2. From the toolbar menu, select Anything > Advanced Analysis > Choice Modeling > Simulator.
3. At the next prompt, enter the number of alternatives that you want in the simulator.
4. At the next prompt, select Yes to include the Alternative attribute and No if you want to exclude it from the simulator.
A new page will be created containing the choice model simulator:
5. You can then customize all the various components of the simulator by clicking on them to modify. Options for the controls and labels will appear directly in the object inspector, while the preference share outputs can be modified under the APPEARANCE section. Click here for an example.