This article describes how to stack a data file (e.g. change respondent-level data into occasion-level data).
- A Displayr document with a data set.
- Q Professional or Q Reader (a free version of Q Research Software with limited functionality). To install Q Reader, click here. Please note, a Windows machine is required to install.
- Open your Displayr Document.
- Select Publish > Export Data > Download Document (.QPack).
- Open the QPack in Q by double-clicking it, or else opening Q and going to File > Open > Existing Project and then selecting the file.
- In Q, go to Tools > Stack Data.
- For detailed instructions see here.